Thursday, July 11, 2013

DEEP THOUGHT 13


What's up. This is Lord Avanton, the King of Narnia and I'm talking about endings. This is the first of a two part series. Yes, it's that time of year, leaving school. This time is different however, I won't be coming back next year. I won't be able to see the smiling faces of the Narnians as we crack jokes. I won't be with my beloved Queen...my sisters...I'll even miss the Ice Queen and her annoying way of knowing just how to piss me off every single solitary day of the year. I'll be an alumnus, no longer a student who sits at the desk and learns from our amazing teachers. I've finished my graduation address and I'm slowly realizing a MONTH AFTER SCHOOL HAS ENDED, that it's over. I'm finishing Loyola Summer School next week and then I have a short amount of time before football begins.

It's incredible how many people I'm leaving behind. For one, not one of my classmates is going to Loyola. The only person I'll see on a slightly more regular basis is Lily, she's going to Marymount and we're gonna see each other at dances and shit like,
"WHATS GOOD?!?!?!??!?!"
"NOT MUCH BRO! I'M CHILLING!!"
"THIS MUSIC IS AWESOME!!!"
And stuff like that. It'll kinda be awk, but she's pretty cool so I'm sure we'll get right back into the swing of things. I have so many things I want to say to people, but I can't say it to them. I'm lucky to have the contact sheet from the end of the year party. I've officially given my son, Prince Jackson my throne and am forging a new Kingdom in Loyola. Castle Avanton is nearly complete and my conquest is beginning. I just hope I don't lose my hold on them. They seem to love me, even the Football coaches love me. My last name is their favorite word in the whole world now. I mean, it's not all bad, but it's still sad. My chest aches every time I think of the Narnians. We had our finest year, expanding from 7 to over maybe 20. I fought and won a Civil War, keeping the kingdom intact, and I secretly founded another land, Archenland. My Granddaughter will inherit this land upon her birthday along with her husband Prince Kevin. I've been wanting this match for a long time and it's finally happened. I haven't spoken to her in a while, but the Queen assures me she's fine. Forgive me if I'm rambling, but it's a hard thing to do, to leave one's friends behind and head out alone into a new land. I have to end it or it'll go on forever, all right. Give me FEEDBACK! RATE!

--Lord Avanton: Emperor-Beyond-The-Sea

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know Narnia had wifi access

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it does. Aslan doubles as a wifi hotspot. -Lileh

      Delete
  2. feedback? post more often.

    rate? um.....3.5/5 because I wasn't mentioned and I am a harsh critic ;)

    ReplyDelete